Vegan Strawberry Banana Smoothie with Coconut Milk (High and Low Calorie Version)
Vegan strawberry banana smoothie is just as good as the one with yogurt. Coconut milk is a great substitute for dairy products, so be sure to try it out our recipe regardless if you’re a vegan or not. You might be surprised that you’ll like this one more than the classic! If your goal is to gain weight then definitely try out the high calorie version with coconut milk. Otherwise, low calorie version with Coconut drink is just as good.
For more tips and tricks about different ingredients read our “Best Protein Shake & Smoothie Recipes” article. We also have this smoothie in Classic (with greek yogurt) and high protein (with protein powder) versions
- 1 large peeled banana (or 2 smaller ones)
- ½ cup (76g) of strawberries (halved)
- ½ cup (120ml) of coconut milk for higher calorie version or ½ cup (120ml) of Alpro Coconut drink for the low calorie version
- ½ cup of ice (120g) (you can skip the ice if your bananas and strawberries are frozen)
Nutritional Value Per Recipe
High calorie version(with coconut milk): 422 calories / 43,5g carbs / 30,6g fats / 4,4g proteins / 7,4g dietary fiber / 25,1g sugars
Low calorie version(with Alpro Coconut drink): 172 calories / 40g carbs / 1,7g fats / 2g proteins / 5g dietary fibers / 23g sugars
For Something Extra, Try Adding
- 1 cup (30g) of spinach for some freshness.
- 1 scoop of vegan protein powder for some extra protein + ½ cup (120ml) of almond milk.
- 20 grams of chia seeds or hemp seeds for an interesting consistency and some extra fiber.
Vegan Strawberry Banana Smoothie (Low Calorie Version)
- 1 Smoothie Blender
- Place all ingredients into a blender
- Blend on high speed until the texture gets smooth
Share with friends
You may also like